Reading the Body: A Spiritual Perspective
The first day of this seminar is an introductory course into the spiritual aspects involved with Reprogramming Trauma in which we will be teaching how to:
1. Listen to your body by slowing down and focusing on Felt Sense
2. Attune to your body by discovering a deeper connection between your body and your psyche.
3. Self-regulate by focusing the mind into the body through breathing and movement exercises.
4. Connect to and recognize the patterns of holding tension/trauma in the body.
5. Connect to and recognize other people’s presence and your own body’s reactions to it.
6. Realign your psyche/body connection and other resilience techniques.
Reprogramming Trauma: A Body Perspective
The second day of this seminar is an introductory workshop into Relational Somatic (Body-Oriented) Therapy with a focus on how to work with trauma through the body You will learn
1. The Principles of Relational Somatic Psychology
2. How trauma is stored in the body and how to access implicit memories through the body
3. The relational aspect of healing trauma
4. To understand the Reconsolidation (rewiring process) and how to Reprogram traumatic memories
5. The role of Authentic Communication
6. Attunement and Self-regulation exercises
*There will be a demonstration of an actual RSP session along with guided practice exercises
Cost is $150 per day or $250 for both days
January 18th & 19th, 2019 10am to 6pm
Please register at Eventbrite.com keyword: Zoya
If you have any questions, please email us at info@IrisHealingRetreat.com